Thursday 29 November 2012

Glam it up,,,,but keep it real....

   We have our works do and saturday night and I have to say,, I am struggling at the thought of it.
The girls who work in the hairdressers where I room rent are planning like mad!!  The fake tans are being rubbed in,, lashes getting HUGE,,hair pieces everywhere,,looks like a pet store and the animals have escaped,,,,,and if I get asked,, what you wearing,, once more,, I'm going to SCREAM!!  I don't know what I'm wearing,,,all I know is it will be black!!
   I struggle with the prep work that can occur before nights like this,,,I have a night out for the giggles, bubbles,, a few cocktails  and fun,,, not whos going to be looking at me and paying me attention.  I'm not interested.  I've got a fab man in my life whos been there for a long time.  I don't need the attention to make me feel good....he makes me feel special..nuff said.

  It might turn out to be a good night.  Nights out that you dread can often end this way.......we will see...................

2 comments:

  1. black skinny jeans, sparkly heels, a nice glitzy top or plain top with a statement necklace and a blazer. done and done and you'll look as goegeous as ever.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a plan Kels,, but they are all really dressing up and I just don't know what to wear...and with the lack of enthusiam,,,you know how it is.....but thanks for the idea. xx

    ReplyDelete