Thursday 22 November 2012

Time to dust......

                   


                           I haven't wrote on here for an age!!!  Just haven't thought about it as I don't think I am that inertesting!  But I am going to try and get going again with this.  Be patient,, it may take time!
  Since my last lot I've had an amazing holiday with my Hubby to Miami..a place we both love.  The beach is suberb!  We both got new tattoos in Miami Ink!  I am amazed he had one done. He hates tattoos.  Didn't speak to ut daughter for 3 days when she got her wonderful design on her foot.
He has a British Bull Dog face with St Georges Flag underneath. It's done in a 3D effect and looks stunning,,, we've name it Winston.....of course!

  Works been good,, busy as always.  I've been asked if I would be interested in moving to another place,, by the owner,,, we're going to get together after Christmas.  1-for me to see the place and 2- to have a chat about it.  We will see.  Ideally, I would like my own place, but this could be a step to getting there,, maybe partnership?  Who knows........
    I am looking forwards to Christmas.. a quiet one this year with just 4 of us and silly jumpers.. I can't wait!!!

 What are you planning?

1 comment: