Monday 27 August 2012

Clearing up and out!

I've had a weekend to myself and have I motivated myself too!!

I have had one of the most ruthless clearouts!!  Clothes, shoes, boots and loads of other crap,, that I've kept,,,,,,just incase,,, one day,,,,,,,,some of the stuff I haven't worn in nearly 10years!!!  That one day has been and gone. 

  I took it all straight to the dump and got rid of it all........I feel cleansed!!

I have also put alot on ebay to sell.  I am hoping that this all goes and the money I raise can go to something nice,, like the up and coming weekend I've got with my girl!!

Its been a good, busy day.

I am now just sorting out some work things, cooking a roast and thinking about ligthing the fire,,,,,its been such an awful bank holiday.  It feels like October, not the end of August.

No comments:

Post a Comment