Wednesday 1 August 2012

Salon costing

Well,,,I phoned a guy yesterday that owns alot of properties in the town where I work.  He has a shop thats coming up soon he tells me,,,,,,nice location,,,,etc..  Oh great and how much is the rent for that please?..........................£17.000 a year!! without the business rates, counsil tax, insurance, heating, water,,,,,looks like I'm staying put for awhile!!!

I booked my self in for a hair do to cheer myself up!!  I was due to go in a couple of weeks,,,but as I've taken saturday off as its the local village ram roast, I thought I would have it done saturday instead.  I am not really fussed about going the to village do this year,,,,,,just really done with living here.  So a spot of shopping and a new 'do' will make the day fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment