Wednesday 25 January 2012

So,,I've been thinking of something I can do other than work.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my job.  I just never switch off from it.  I am always researching the latest look for the nail.  What colours are in and out.  For waxing I am alway looking out for the latest brow shape...Yes,, even these can be in fashion!

  So,,, I have been looking for other things to do,,,things just for me.  Not for my clients....
I have been looking at jewellry making,,,very expensive! But still an option,,,,, But the one thats come out tonight has been Candle Making!
I love candles and alway have them burning.  I find they can change your mood, the room, the atmosphere.
So I have found a company that sells a beginners kit for less than £12.  I am going to order it tonight and have a go........will let you know how 'Kirsty's Kandles' develop.
                                         

1 comment:

  1. Just for you: http://inthespringshewrites.blogspot.com/2012/01/cutie.html

    ReplyDelete