Friday 27 January 2012

   I rent  a room underneath a hairdressers.  Its a lovely room I have decorated in Cream and purples.  Very relaxing.  Clients always comment on how relaxed and cheilled they feel as they walk into the room.
This week I have enjoyed my separation even more than normal.
  We have alot of new people in the salon at the moment.  Trainees ~ a different one everyday for the week on placement work, a trainee that comes in every day, voluntary, to grow her skills.  A new Hairdresser who is on a trial for a time.  Oh my god! The noise levels have gone up so much!! They are all talking and 'twittering' to each other.  Talking over each other and just generally being louder.  I think its the excitement of new people that seems to have got the ones, who have been there awhile, all of a dither!!
   Even the owner of the salon said today,,,'You struggle with it don't you?'    and I had to say yes,, I do.  It's just too much for me. 

   Don't get me wrong.  I love a laugh and a giggle and am very good with people. But it's all gone up to the maximum level and it's hard to deal with it all.  I sound a right miserable cow.  I don't mean to come across as grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.  It will be nice when everyone has gotten used to everyone and they all calm down.
It gets pretty full on with new people in the salon.   I am different from them as I like to let people settle and then I will get to know them.  I'm not the type of person who makes friends quickly,, but when I do make a friend, you're a friend for life.  I think thats why I take awhile to get to know people and, I suppose, let them get to know me.

  So, I am looking forwards to it all settling, in the meantime................................

No comments:

Post a Comment