Saturday 4 February 2012

Wow!!! What a week it's been!  
Work has been busy, which is great stuff in this current climate.  I had some good news on a course I'm looking to do later this year.  Swedish Massage and hopi ear candling.  Spoke with my tutor and she's going to charge me a little less as I am already qualified in massage.  Really looking forwards to taking my massage skills up a level and also, really looking forwards to ading yet another new treatment.  I love learning!  I am so nervous before any of my courses.  I am one of the biggest self-doubters ever!  But I do enjoy learning new things.  So thats a bit about work.

  Socially~ this year I decided I would say 'Yes' to things more.  I went out with a friend on Thursday to watch Sarah Millican.  I wasn't sure about her at all before.  I have to say, was funny as!!! 

  This is a friend I have only recently got to know, so we our still finding things out about each other.  I am enjoying having a new friendship.  This persons life is just starting a mega journey after having a very tough button on 'pause' for a long time.  Things are going to be amazing for her and I am so pleased to be there to see her succeed.

    I have had a lovely January.  Going to London for my gorgeous daughters 21st birthday was one of the best weekends ever!  I will never forget so many things about our special time together.
    Work was a success month which is brilliant news with the recession as it is.  Seems the beauty industry is one thing that continues to grow.
     And I am doing more with new people in my life.  I like saying Yes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment