Thursday 9 February 2012

Not been here for awhile.....................

   Been a funny old time really.  I am doing more with new people who have entered this chapter of my life and still doing things with my one dear friend who I have had for about 15 years.  She's one friend who will never let me down,, or I her.
   I am planning on getting the 2 new friends I have made, my dear friend and myself altogether for a dinner & giggles.  I think it would be a good nigt for us all.  These friends always tell me how I make them laugh more than they do with anyone else,,,and in a different way that you could never explain to anyone.  Well,, you could try,, but they would look at you and then instantly phone for help!
  

1 comment:

  1. Friends are what make us what we are. Laughter is so important huh and our best friends will laugh with us about silly things onlookers just wouldnt get !

    ReplyDelete