Sunday 25 March 2012

Having a Charlie Dimmock day....

  Surprisingly, after my mad girls night out, I woke up feeling fine!!  Being such a beautiful day, hubs and I headed to the Garden Centre.  Yes, we have reached that age!! Who would of thought it,,,,,,
I bought a load of plants in Purple, white & yellow.  A big pot for my Raspberry canes and some compost.

 We came home and my hubs cut the grass and I had a great time planting, weeding and pottering for about 3 hours in the sun!  I really enjoy this time of year when you can start adding colour back into you life.  Nothing better than sitting in the garden after a days work,, chilled glass of vino and hopefully hubby doing a BBQ!!   I had a great time today,, a massive clear up and I also found little candle holders and have scattered them around for those perfect summer evenings!

No comments:

Post a Comment