Thursday 1 March 2012

Not in the click

Isn't it funny how a group of women can be?

  I rent a room within a hairdressers.  I love my little room and I love my job.  I quietly work away though my day with my lovely clients.
  The hairdressers upstairs have a team of 4 stylist with 2 saturday girls. 
  I find it interesting to watch and listen how they all interact with each other.....They can all be friends,, they can be connecting with each other,, they can be snappy with each other, they can get irritated and fed up with each other.  Funny thing is,, they all come to me to talk about each other!! It's a weird thing because I am not around them that often, I tend to get left out of alot of things.  It used to get to me a bit.  Now I ignore it and I have to say, am glad that it has become that way.  It's all a bit noisy, a bit full on and a nit false at times and I would rather keep out of it. Does make me giggle though..

3 Wise Monkeys......think thats me roled into one at work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment